In 2015 an outbreak occurred resulting in a mutation of the human race. Cities fell, governments collapsed and small groups of survivors worked together to begin restoring the normalcy of daily life while dealing with the mindless "infected".
Fifteen original survivors, which became know as the "pure bloods" set up camp in what once was considered South Carolina and found themselves to be on the verge of expansion. Trust remained a major hurdle as limited natural resources continue to be a major issue for all surviving humans. The original 15 pure bloods each held a different skill set which set them apart from the others and each original survivor was tasked with bringing a new individual into the circle. But can this new blood line be trusted.
Too many questions remain. Can this new blood line be guaranteed to be pure? Are they already infected? Can they be trusted?
If the group can survive the night and complete all the mission there may be potential for the human race.
This is the #snarklerace
The Original 15 Pure Bloods were made up of the following individuals
What we can tell you today:
When: May 20, 2017 9:00pm Start
What: 12 Hour Adventure Race. You will be tasked with obstacles which you must over come, puzzles which must be solved and yes of course running from location to location helps. More details will be reviled after registration is confirmed.
Each Original Pure Blood survivor must confirm their entry spot by no later than April 7, 2017 at 10:00pm. If you can not make the event, please nominate one person to take your place and let me know ASAP that you will not be able to attend. If you can not find a replacement your blood line will be removed from the Original 15 Pure Bloods.
If you can make the event, you will be required to do the following:
- Set up a Twitter account and follow @snarklerace - The only form of communication during the event will be through twitter and you will need to access information provided from the race director and check in.
- Nominate one individual which will become part of your blood line for life. This individual will need to confirm their participation by April 14, 2017 at 10:00pm.
- All Survivors must bring the required gear as outlined below:
- Roll of duct tape
- Minimum 50 ft of paracord no more than 100
- Pocket knife no more than 4in blade
- Smart Phone and Charger
- Work gloves
- Water vessel
- Large zip lock bag
- Back pack
- Camp chair
- Flash Light with extra batteries
4. Email me with your Ultrasignup.com email address and you will receive an invite to register.
Where: 342 R and M Plantation Circle, Ridgeland, SC 29936
Extra Information: Bring a tent, a cot, a sleeping bag or just hunker down on the grass. There will be down time and you'll need your rest!
This event is by invite only. If you are interested you must contact a pure blood.
Melissa's Bloodline Gwen
Shane's Bloodline Steve
Lael's Bloodline Elaine